Thursday, November 19, 2009

Go to Your Bosom; Knock There, and Ask Your Heart What it Doth Know.



Ok, so this past week has been crazy... but what else in my life isn't? I took a glucose tolerance test for the pregnancy, and it was one point above the normal range. Just to make sure, I had to have a three hour glucose test done. Luckily, it revealed that I did not have gestational diabetes, but the threat was enough to worry.

That same day, my boss came to me and explained that she would be closing the salon at the end of the year if she doesn't sell it first. I wasn't shocked, but just worried about how I would earn money before the baby comes. It is actually coming at a good time. I feel like it's time... it's past time for me to go back to school. I went and spoke with a Financial Aid counselor yesterday and then re-enrolled at Central. I am excited and nervous to go back, but it just seems like someone out there is directing me in this direction.

Kevin proposed on Wendy's birthday. I was super surprised. I had no idea. He even designed a ring for me without me knowing. I am the happiest girl in the world. He is such a wonderful man. I am just glad he chose me. He makes me want to be a better person. He is loving, supportive, and caring to name a few things. Thank you to whoever led him to me. Our baby will be here so soon... it's getting closer and closer. I can't wait. I am very nervous, but I know I can handle it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awe Lex. I am so happy for you. I believe things happen in our life for a reason and you handle everything so well. Your daughter is so lucky to have you two as parents! xoxo