Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Course of True Love Never Did Run Smooth



I decided that I would attempt to start blogging. It always makes me feel better, and it's a good way to keep everyone up to date with my life.

Life has been up and down for me the past couple years. I have finally gotten things back on track. I got a new job at Xtreme Fusion as a hairstylist. I have been working at the Ellensburg Pasta Company for a few months now. I enjoy everyone that I work with at both places, and they have helped me more than they know. They have welcomed me into their worlds and opened up to me making it very comfortable to be in both places. The job department has been working out for me, which also means there is more money flowing in. I hope that will eliminate some stress in the near future.

I am now looking for a place to live. Unfortunately things are really rocky in my relationship, and we have decided to peacefully part ways. I wish things could have been different, but I can't change the past. All I have control of is the future and that is where my mind is.

For those of you that know, my mother is currently undergoing chemotherapy. She recently had her gallbladder removed and has had a lot of pain relief, which is a huge relief for me and the rest of my family. She still has a long road, but I know she will pull through. She means the world to me. Thanks to those who have been there for me through this whole ordeal. You don't know what it means to me. I will always remember it :)

Needless to say, life has thrown many obstacles my way and I have found a way to see through the fog.


No comments: