Monday, February 15, 2010

Another Photo Session!

Grandma Shaun just couldn't resist :)







Had Skylar's two week doctor's appointment today! She is excellent health. Dr. E. Herman said, "She was made to breastfeed!" She is 19.5 inches and 7 pounds, 4 ounces! My baby is growing up so fast. I can't believe she's already two weeks old! It's an amazing journey. Sleep deprivation is horrible, but well worth it. Heading off to the girls' tonight. Had a lunch get-together in honor of Mom today. People in attendance: Kevin, me, Wen, Mic, Di, Shaun, Becky, and Mikey. We had a wonderful time. It was good to see everyone together again in honor of Mommy. Missing her terribly. Ok, off for now. Gotta go snuggle my Boo Baby before she grows even more and won't let me hold her close ;)

No comments: